Virtual Ship's Log from Captain Hammer

'Cause I don't have enough to do already

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Who Doesn't Like Peanut Butter?


I was talking to someone about this the other day, and thought it'd be a good subject on which to test the "take a poll" gadget. Seriously, who doesn't like peanut butter? It's universal. People who are allergic still like it. I don't even know a zoo animal that doesn't like it. It's not just cross-species, it's cross-class (taxonomically): mammals, reptiles, birds, and fish love it. Maybe even invertebrates.


Because there are (currently) too few followers of this blog to make any poll statistically significant, I am expanding the question to include people you know. This also makes the identity of the unholy butter-hater blinded to me, which is how I prefer it. I don't want to lose any friends over this, but if you don't like peanut butter then let me refer you to some counseling. Really. How can zoofulls of critters be wrong?

2 comments:

  1. peanut butter may be manna from the gods, but almond butter is made of the gods' tears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, declare almond butter superior. But not everyone's eyes have been opened. I think we need a disciple of almond butter to enlighten the masses and save their legume-loving soul!

    ReplyDelete